Let Brandeis "Do Your Dirty Work"
At Brandeis, our goal is to focus on solutions that will help lower your costs and provide complete product support satisfaction.
Field Lube Services
Brandeis lube trucks are equipped to service all makes and models in the field. We come to you and work on your schedule!
If you are changing your own oil and filters, sending a staff mechanic to a job site, or perhaps having an equipment operator take care of his own machine, then there are some important questions you should ask yourself:
Yes, with the Brandeis Planned Maintenance Program there is a better way. We believe that it makes a lot of sense for equipment owners to turn to Brandeis for routine planned and preventive maintenance. It assures them that the work will always be done at the optimum time using the proper fluids and filters. Our Planned Maintenance Program also disposes of used materials in an environmentally acceptable manner. Proper disposal is especially important for contractors whose machines are normally on a job site.
- Am I precise about having the oil and filters changed at the proper time?
- Does there ever seem to be a good time for maintenance?
- If an EPA inspector came to my job site, would my oil changing capabilities pass agency scrutiny? Would I be facing a potentially hefty fine and penalty for improper disposal?
- And the most important question of all...is there a better way?
Minimize Owner and Operating Costs
In additions to EPA mandates, Brandeis sponsored Planned Maintenance Program offers contractors real value. The bottom line for any equipment owner is to minimize operation costs. Having Brandeis perform your planned maintenance can accomplish this in a number of ways.
Planned Maintenance Program includes:
- Flat-rate pricing with no hidden costs for all makes and models. Provide us with the estimated hours you plan to use each piece of equipment over the next 12 months, and we can calculate the cost of all fluids, filters, oil sampling, greasing and service time.
- Increase production by freeing up your valuable employees to do more productive work.
- Reduce downtime and major repair bills by having a trained Brandeis professional inspect your machine while maintaining it. There is a lot more involved in planned maintenance than changing fluids and filters.
- Increase life and eventual trade-in value by having a certified and authorized dealer provide a record of your maintenance history.